- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology or a related field (Required)
- Licensure in designated clinical field
- Counseling or Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Good organizational & documentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and/or referral sources.
- Ability to maintain productivity requirements.
- Language: English. (Spanish would be great also)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Masters or better in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, etc
Licenses & Certifications
Exciting opportunity to make a difference!
Full time therapist needed at North Alabama Psychiatric Associates PC to work with children and adults in an outpatient setting. Safety measures are in place due to COVID19.
This position requires a master’s degree in a human service field with a clinical practicum. Post master’s experience working in the mental health field preferred, licensure a must.
NAPA offers an excellent benefits package for full-time staff, which includes paid time off, holiday pay, 401K retirement plan after 1 year, health, dental and vision insurance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct individual, group and/or family therapy with adolescents and adult patients/clients.
- Perform initial assessments, intakes and prepare documentation of such for patient/client charts.
- Prepare with patient/client a treatment plan to include goals.
- Document progress of patient/client to goals as outlined in the Treatment plan.
- Present cases to psychiatrists regarding patients/client’s medicine if needed.
- Provide Crisis Intervention as needed
- Participate in various meetings to include departmental, divisional or other meetings as required by the Medical Director.
- Complete billing documentation in a timely and accurate manner (daily is preferred but 72 hours is mandatory)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year (negotiable)
Benefits: Full time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday thru Thursday 8-5pm and Friday 8-12noon
- Master’s (Required)
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience working with children, adults and families- required.
- One location in Huntsville, AL
- Some if needed due to COVID precautions.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Window or shields at workstations providing social distancing.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place upon entry
- Virtual sessions/meetings
- Sanitizing stations, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place