Top Quality Technology for TMS Therapy
Choose MagVenture for TMS Therapy
MagVenture TMS Therapy has a proven track record of treatment efficacy, usability, and quality and has low operating costs due to our no per-use-fee policy.
TMS Therapy procedure
MagVenture TMS Therapy is an easy-to-use TMS system, our team members are trained with the MagVenture equipment.
The full treatment protocol consists of repeated cycles of TMS followed by rest periods. The traditional treatment follows as:
- An initial session includes the determination our patient’s individual stimulation level (motor threshold determination)
- 5 treatment sessions per week during a period of normally 4-6 weeks.
- Treatment time: 3 minutes for Express TMS® and 19-37.5 minutes for standard TMS
- Maintenance treatment if needed, but determined between you and our psychiatrists
- Diagnosis and initial session are performed by a psychiatrist. The remaining treatment sessions are typically conducted by trained staff working under the supervision of a psychiatrist.
MagVenture is an easy-to-use TMS Therapy system. We simply position our patients, set treatment protocol, and then press start. To ensure accuracy it includes tools for treatment spot determination since every patient is a bit different.
For the ease of North Alabama Psychiatric Associate’s patients, it is easy to pause and resume the treatments for any breaks or questions that could arise during the TMS treatment process.
We look forward to continuing to serve the North Alabama community with this new technology. Please contact our office for further assistance and information.